hood warz 5 hood warz 5

It's okay

The sound effects are really good, but the gameplay is average. With better graphics and a bit more user-friendly interface you could improve this game a lot!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Awesome!!

The music, the graphics, the smoothness, the story, the atmosphere, everything is awesome!
There is only one little problem: toooo short and there is nothing else except the story mode.
I liked the nicely hided advertisements too. It was so nicely done..

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Amazing game

Well-built, addictive, funny, challenging game. I couldn't stop it until I did all achievments except the 6000 feet one. I'd be able to do that, but I played so much that I have to stop. :)

Penalty Shooting. Penalty Shooting.

Hi, nice game but no challenge

Nice graphics, good sounds, but no gameplay. After I had found a point where I could score, I always clicked there and always scored. I think you should do something with the ai, for example it could learn the most common positions where the player shoots or at least it should defend at random position because now I always aim to the center and the goalkeeper always miss it.

spelegames responds:

The game will get harder when you get further.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Perfect

It's a perfect game! The graphics, the gameplay, the levels... nice work. I played through the game, but I stuck in the last level. :D I tried at least a dozen times and I simply couldn't managed to kill the guy at the bottom. Only problem was the lag. It regularly prevented me from aiming.
(I have a quad core processor and 4gb ram, I don't think it'd be a low-level system)
Some suggestions:
- grid in the level editor
- working reset button during time count
- online storage for the user maps; the better if it can be reached ingame
- some animation for the people, for example ragdoll (if only the physics can be optimized)

overall 4/5 || 9/10

Spewer Spewer

Good game, but not my 'taste' :D

For me it was rather disgusting than humorous. But it was okay in gameplay and graphics, so I give it a 4/7.

Bipole Bipole

Great game..

.. it deserves better scores and more views than it has, but most people don't like thinking. :(

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Nice game

..but the main 'story mode' was very short. I think you could've done a lot more levels and enemies. I thought there were more bosses and 'worlds'. and I can buy something with between them with the money I collected.
The fight was very monotonious, I just kept on pushing J. It was a little boring.
One bug: The archers couldn't make any damage on my health, the arrows just flied through me! I played on the higher difficulty. I have flash player 10 and I played on Opera.

design 10/10
gameplay 8/10
replay 6/10
overall 8/10 = 4/5

Realtor Realtor

Actually good

...but if you had made some plot or something motivating, it would've been a great game!

Aero Fighters Aero Fighters

Nice! But..

it would be way better with a modern style. Maybe if I had borned earlier I could've appreciate this retro stuff better. For example, in my opinion the music was frustrating.
Nevertheless, the game is really well-built. My only problem is that the plane moves quite slow.
Overall, good game, but this retro-style is not my world.